View Single Post
Old February 19, 2007, 12:42 PM   #56
rickster

Ahhhhhhh, alright now. All comfortable in my recliner. Let's remember here that, above all else, it was a happy ending. The officer went home. That's all that really matters. Beyond that, if we learn anything from that ordeal, it might help out one of us in the future. After watching that video for about the third or fourth time, another thought came to me. It might have been better if the officer retreated to his vehicle (not in it but to it). Giving himself some cover and distance. Although I still say that everyone will resort back to training when involved in a stressful situation. And that, it was not a natural reaction to tap, tilt, rack his firearm shows a lack of proper training. We did that routine until that heals of our hands were bruised from tapping the magazine. Hope I never have to be tested on it but I am very confident that if the situation arises, it will come instinctively to me.

Again, its easy to Monday morning quarterback any situation. Just happy he went home that night with a sore body as opposed to something much worse.

Page generated in 0.03353 seconds with 8 queries