View Single Post
Old February 15, 2002, 09:10 PM   #92
MedicatedOne

Ed Brunner,
Good point, I have to agree with you on the fact that neither of our opinions really matter too much, but it is fun to express them.

I frankly think it is ridicilous that they took all of his weapons, I am sure they put them in for "safekeeping".
Of course if they can convict him on some felony charge, then they get to keep them and destroy them.
The weapons will not be returned until after the trial, due to the pending felonies that they will dream up for him.
So in essence, he will never get them back.
Is it right? NO, but it is legal. Hence my emphasis that it is a legal system, not a justice system.

I will relent that the powder is not the threat that I thought it once was, it seems I have actually learned something from this thread and a little side research. I admit I was wrong about the powder, for that I apologize.

Deanf,
You are right, I am not a doctor, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it just might be a duck.
I guess my line in the sand on paranoia is booby traps, they are indiscriminate, just like land mines and therefore wreckless and irresponsible, IMHO.
Our firearms are under our control, in theory, and therefore not indiscriminate.
BTW, I carry two guns, a Glock 20 and a Smith 649.
I am not paranoid, they really are out to get me.

You know the best thing about this thread?? I am re-examining my views and even changing them, aint personal growth a wonderful thing.
Is anybody else experiencing a similar epiphany????

Page generated in 0.04461 seconds with 7 queries