View Single Post
Old January 15, 2002, 11:09 PM   #8
Coronach

I am the 'other guy' with Botach

You ever wonder who ends up with the stuff they say was sent to you but never arrived? You ever wonder who has the good karma when you have the bad? Who is the Ying for your Yang?

That, my friends, is me.

I have never had a real problem with Botach. Sure, once something that I ordered was not in, but it was a small item (a pen, I think) that was bought on a lark. I have, in fact, had the opposite experience.

Botach has sent me stuff that I never ordered.

They also did not charge me.

When I called to advise them of this, they not only denied having made a mistake, the refused to pay to have it shipped back. I told them that I was just going to keep it, then, and they said that was fine, since the stuff didn't come from them and, presumably, did not exist.

No, I do not order from them anymore. Why?

Any gambler will tell you: quit while you're ahead.

Mike

"True pacifism is the finest form of manliness. But if a man comes up to you and cuts your hand off, you don't just offer him the other one. Not if you want to go on playing the piano, you don't." -Sam Peckinpah

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein

Page generated in 0.04549 seconds with 7 queries