View Single Post
Old January 1, 2002, 05:15 PM   #18
HKP7PSP
Senior Member
 
Join Date: December 25, 2001
Location: MA
Posts: 169
Maybe you will know. I am trying to determine which groups I want to buy for an SP-89, HK-94, and HK-93. If you told me that 99% of the new HKs sold had Navy lowers, I would want that. If you said, "Well, it is about 60% of the other plastic style and 40% Navy" then I would get the older style because it is cheaper and easier to work on because it is non-ambidexterous. I look at that Elian-raid photo and that was the older style. So, what is the split between groups that are currently sold to LE?
HKP7PSP is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.03812 seconds with 7 queries