View Single Post
Old April 20, 2024, 05:57 PM   #6
Trooper Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metric View Post
I also just noticed from the OP pictures that they have re-designed the frame on the Fatih (mostly around the trigger guard) to more closely match the curves of the 84FS.

The old Fatih looked like this. IMO the new version above is much improved -- particularly with the nice clean surfaces that haven't been plastered with multiple imperative sentences, as Beretta has done:

And this is the new one:

Edit: Also, wow -- looks like the front sight is now dovetailed, too. Not only have the improved the Fatih, they are probably ahead of Beretta at this point. Haven't been able to get a Beretta 84 that allowed "cocked and locked" carry since the early 1990's.
They did redesign the frame. I actually wanted (and thought I ordered) the older style with the rounded trigger guard. I was going to return it, but while I was waiting on the phone for the vendor’s management to approve the return, I decided to keep the one they sent me. The only problem I have had so far is that I have a pair of grips to fit the older style coming from Turkey. I have been in touch with the grip maker (jtacgripsusa) who sort of hinted he could make a pair of grips to fit the curved grip on the new model. I decided I will not try to get a refund on the first grip set. I will just pay for the second set.

This vendor, jtacgripsusa, is really great.

Trooper Joe

Page generated in 0.03962 seconds with 8 queries