View Single Post
Old January 26, 2024, 11:36 AM   #10
ocharry

for me when i see review i expect for the reviewer to have used the product and is now giving their opinion of how it worked and the good and bad things they like and dislike...is the product well made?? could some parts be made better or work better..that kinda thing

i also want to see a video that gets to the point and not so much life history and a lot of off topic things...i cant tell you how many times i move on because the person is talking about what ever and not what i came to see...or just rambling ...get to it...lol....some people have a title and the topic isnt in the there....this one not so bad...i get it, you have to talk about the product or what you are doing...but a 15min video with 2 min of content about the subject is not what i am looking for

i also agree with shadow...lol.. turn the auto centering thing off

not criticizing..just giving you feed back of what I like to see in a video....if i go to a video expecting to see a lot of jiber jaber then that is what i went there for..on the other hand if i go to a video to see how a product works or a review or i am considering buying, then i want to see the product and for a review, the person should have used it and i want their opinion of how it works....good and bad

i usually dont watch un-boxing videos

this is just me telling you what i like in a video...dont take it personal

ocharry

Page generated in 0.02893 seconds with 8 queries