Thread: Okay, people.
View Single Post
Old September 12, 2001, 05:56 PM   #14
Monkeyleg

Lawdog, suppose I were to arrive at your home and you let me stay. (An experience that I have no doubt would be a riot ). Suppose I stayed for a long time and every couple of nights went out and killed a few people, and you knew I was doing so. Yet you let me stay, fed me and gave me gas money. You publicly condemn the killings, but you continue to support me. Is there any doubt in your mind that the judicial system would hold you as an accessory to murder?

Here is the definition of "war" from the Merriam Webster dictionary:

Main Entry: 1war
Pronunciation: 'wor
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English werre, from Old North French, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German werra strife; akin to Old High German werran to confuse
Date: 12th century
1 a (1) : a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations (2) : a period of such armed conflict (3) : STATE OF WAR b : the art or science of warfare c (1) obsolete : weapons and equipment for war (2) archaic : soldiers armed and equipped for war
2 a : a state of hostility, conflict, or antagonism b : a struggle or competition between opposing forces or for a particular end <a class war> <a war against disease> c : VARIANCE, ODDS 3
- war·less /-l&s/ adjective

Can there be any doubt that we have been at war with these nations over the past 25 or more years? Yes, their diplomats disavow what the groups are saying when they declare jihad on the US; that's just doublespeak. The rogue nations feed the terrorists, provide sanctuary and training grounds for them, and give them money. Their citizens give the groups their individual support.

They declared war on us a long time ago. We haven't declared war on them because there wasn't the national resolve to do so. There is now.

Page generated in 0.04081 seconds with 7 queries