View Single Post
Old August 2, 2001, 01:30 AM   #10
I'd been carrying a vial of the stuff for some time, thinking that it might be a reasonable option to producing my handgun in some isolated circumstance. My mother-in-law had been complaining about the neighbor's dog coming into her yard & harrassing her, so I "volunteered" to do some yard work for her. Sure enough, the little twirp showed up, barking & nipping at my heels (had to have weighed less than 12 pounds). I gave him a GOOD, long blast, right between the eyes. He stood back about 5 feet (which he would do anytime you looked right at him) for 10-15 seconds, then trotted back home in a seemingly happy gait. I really expected some kind of yelping, spinning, rolling display, before making a beeline outta there, but he showed no sign of irritation. He layed down in a comfortable position & watched me finish my work from the safety of his own yard. He was a little reluctant to come into the yard after that day though, and that's about all of the deterrant factor I'd ever place on the stuff.
When Banjos are outlawed, only Outlaws will have Banjos
The Bible is my lawbook. I turn the other cheek when applicable, and spend the rest of my days resisting evil at every front, until I have breathed my last breath.
Page generated in 0.04415 seconds with 7 queries