View Single Post
Old February 1, 2014, 02:19 PM   #38
Eli Cash

Thanks again,

Way to much to comment on as many points simply attempt to sidetrack the basic premise of my posts, even I got lost for a second.

Point is it is NOT difficult or rare to get CLOSE to wildlife. See photos. I encountered this family daily for a week in N. UT/S. Wy region… Real challenge to drop one of these. Note one is so concerned it won't stop grazing. This is a fact.

The idea they get skittish after the first shot is comical; "They are hard to hunt because we are hunting"?

You guys might have to admit you aint the Dan'l Boones you think you are if a stumbling geologist encounters more game than you in your camo and deer p. See photos….

On the Native American approach, I was fortunate to spend ~ a year on a reservation and observed the approach to hunting. The LAST thing any of them would do is smile and pose with the carcass. There is a thankful almost apologetic sorrowful attitude. An offering is made for the animal and prayers during sweats….

As we all may imagine, none of our world views on this topic are changed but at least I presented some observations and the why and wherefores of my opinions.

BTW My original thread was not titled unethical so I work from a disadvantage. I was told to refrain from political labels suffice to say I find very few attributes of the current administration admirable on any level.

EC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sheep.jpg (185.9 KB, 24 views)

Page generated in 0.03702 seconds with 8 queries