View Single Post
Old December 2, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Tom Servo
Join Date: September 27, 2008
Location: Foothills of the Appalachians
Posts: 10,186
That's the right form. Unless you're filing it under a trust, you'll need approval from your chief LEO. Depending on where you live, that's either the sheriff or chief of police. Make sure they do fingerprint cards and that they're filled out completely.

Everything needs to be printed two-sided, and everything needs to be in duplicate. You'll also need to include the Certification of Compliance, which is 5330 [pdf].
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
--Albert Camus
Tom Servo is offline  
Page generated in 0.04813 seconds with 7 queries