View Single Post
Old December 1, 2013, 03:42 PM   #47
Blackops_2

Yeah i just saw Manners has a mini chassis that i could use instead of bedding the stock then getting DBM. I wish i would've known that when i built my rifle. Not that there is anything wrong with the route i went (Glass/pillar bed then DBM later). Been piecing it together though.

Remington 700 AAC (hopefully it shoots lol) 600$
MCS TA 595$
MCS Mini chassis DBM 360$
Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10X32mm FFP - supposedly under 700$ though I've only seen it for 800$

No gun smithing requried.

A good friend of mine always does that, goes to the pawn shop and grabs a BDL or ADL for the action then touches up the stock and adds a shilen match select.

Thinking selling my 14.5" AR to fund this, i just don't use it and figured i'd could get a good chunk of money for considering whats in it. If i was shooting 3-gun or carbine classes it would be different. Since i got my MK12 Mod 1 going my BCM 14.5 basically sits in my room.
"Combined synergy of a man and rifle is matchless, the steadiness of hand and acuity of vision, and finally the art of knowing how to make the rifle an extension of the body, all equate to the ultimate synthesis of man and machine."

"Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back."

Page generated in 0.04984 seconds with 7 queries