View Single Post
Old November 2, 2013, 10:49 AM   #21
TunnelRat

So you say it doesn't matter if people have some gripes, as long as people can't point to a trend. But you go on to list the worst source for looking for trends: internet forums lol . People are far more likely to go online to complain about a gun than to sing its praises. I can almost guarantee you that if someone has had a problem with a gun, someone else has had that particular problem. Heck I have had obscure, head-scratching issues with cars that I didn't think were possible and still found people online that have had the same thing. Then we get into what you consider to be a trend. 3 threads, 10 threads, 100 threads? It starts getting very subjective.

And quite frankly no pistols are perfect. Let's take HKs for example as they cost large sums of money, which many would think equates to reliability. Now almost all of mine have been 100% out of box, and I've had about a dozen of them. But I read online about broker trigger returns springs and I did have one P30 with a overly stiff recoil spring that spit brass rearward, which some might argue is an "issue". Therefore my suggestion seems out, even out of the gate. I can't think of a single brand of pistol where I have not heard of any issues.

I don't think folks here are trying to trash your idea, they're just noting that getting any internet community to sign off on something as a whole is damn near impossible.

Page generated in 0.04343 seconds with 7 queries