View Single Post
Old November 2, 2013, 10:48 AM   #20
Venom1956

Quote:
Don't really understand your post.
No worries. It was mainly my feelings on the matter. No one understands me!

Simply put, I would say most modern service pistols are all perfectly capable of meeting or exceeding the goals of its intended purpose. As long as it is a quality manufacturer.

But there will always be issues with any model of gun, if you look long enough or hard enough I'm sure you'll find them.

The amount of guns in circulation and how much they are used also would effect how many issues they would have. More guns and more usage = more chance of issue.

Take glocks solid tough as nails, rugged and reliable. There is a HUGE amount of glocks in circulation and most of them fit that description. But there are some that just sneak by QC and flat out suck. It will eventually, and when it does the whole internet will hear about it. That to your criteria would be a mark against it. You'd have to average the issues to the total production to get the % failure rate of that gun model.

M712 Schnellfeuer is a pistol I hardly hear any owners complain about. So clearly that would make it superior to just about every modern pistol since most of them have had a recall of some sort lately. Or is it because there are so few in comparison to glocks that are subjected to the daily hazards of carry and use that a glock might be?

I guess I'm saying there are so many proven service pistols out there nowadays that have seen combat done the trials had their teething problems that I would be comfortable with any of them especially after some quality range time with it to familiarize and make sure its working correctly.

Your title says
Quote:
everyone agree
This will never happen. For every yes there will be a no.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph.

Page generated in 0.04336 seconds with 7 queries