View Single Post
Old October 30, 2013, 11:20 AM   #21
Dragline45

You can see all the guns in the show on http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_De...28TV_Series%29

By the way I saw a behind the scenes special and most of the guns and props they use are rubber models.

Quote:
Way too many rare and exotic automatic weapons, and (almost) no conservation of ammo
I agree, you almost never hear them talking about conserving ammo.

Quote:
I didn't care for Meryl's character truthfully. Stereotype that I don't care for regarding 'rednecks' from the south.... imagine the uproar if other stereotypes were shown from the Atlanta area...
His character wasn't as much portraying a redneck as it was a white supremacist drug dealing criminal. How ridiculous would it be if I got insulted every time I saw Mario and Luigi or a fat guy with a mustache for the logos on pizza parlors because I am Italian. People are too sensitive these days, one of my pet peeves. Almost everyone portrayed from Boston in movies are hot headed Irish guys who like to fight and drink with a bad vocabulary, I am not going to let that get to me just because I am from Boston, they are movies for christs sake.

Last edited by Dragline45; October 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Page generated in 0.04355 seconds with 7 queries