I use a belly band and have no issues with it whatsoever. Some observations:
- It seems to be meant to carry IWB, not high up around the middle of the belly.
- Very adjustable. You can put the pistol exactly where you want it.
- At one point, someone said it is not comfortable in the summer and will make you sweat. I wear a t-shirt year 'round with the belly band over it. The t-shirt (heavier cotton) absorbs the majority of any sweat and I don't find it uncomfortable at all.
- Makes it easy to do your business in the bathroom. Ergo, you don't have the holster clipped to your belt and have to figure out how to deal with it in a public bathroom.
- Not very expensive. If you get one and decide you don't like it, you haven't broken the bank in the attempt compared to other holsters.
- In the vein of economical, you won't have to match it to a carry belt for even more money.
Carrying IWB is, in my opinion, the best way to carry for me. YMMV but I prefer the belly band over anything else I've used.
"Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.