Thread: XDs Recall
View Single Post
Old September 1, 2013, 06:51 PM   #41
Shane Tuttle
This Safety Recall applies only to:
Springfield 3.3 XD-S™ 9mm pistols - serial numbers between XS900000 and XS938700
Springfield 3.3 XD-S™ .45ACP pistols - serial numbers between XS500000 and XS686300.

This Safety Recall does not apply to any XD® or XD(M)® pistols.
Methods of shipping can be blamed on our government, not the firearm manufacturers. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by kcub
Springfield is still ignoring their xds elephant in the living room.
So, I guess going public voluntarily by posting online the recall, contacting all their distributors, and coughing up shipping BOTH ways isn't enough? I won't ask what is enough. I think we all know the answer.

Many xds are failing to go into battery and have light off center primer strikes 5% of the time.
Really? Cite your sources for your assertion, then.

Mine went back, they didn't fix it, I had to take a bath on that deal. Never again will I buy anything Springfield Armory because I know they won't stand behind their products.
Granted, you returned yours for them to fix for which you claim they didn't. That's all you're going to post before trashing a business? What do you mean, "they won't stand behind their products"? Should you mean, you won't return it a second time to get it fixed? Or, I'm sure you have proof they refuse to try to make their product right.
If it were up to me, the word "got" would be deleted from the English language.

Posting and YOU:
Page generated in 0.06489 seconds with 7 queries