View Single Post
Old August 26, 2013, 12:07 AM   #9
barnbwt

"Barnbwt: Could you supply the details of contacting the company that reproduces 9mm Parabellum barrels for the Steyr M1911. Thanks"

The company is IGB, http://www.igbaustria.com/shop/produ...2---hahn.html& and they are unable to do a 30cal barrel for me. Oh well, no surprise there, though it would have made things easy . It would be fun to get an extended-length 9mm barrel at some point, though

"You don't pull the wedge out, you push down on the tab and push through using anything handy."
Not mine. The spring retainer is barbed, so it hangs up on the outside and inside of the gun as it is pushed; hence the need to pull like crazy while jiggling it, pushing it, and wiggling it until it pops free. I'm tempted to file a chamfer on the retainer hook so it doesn't hold quite so tenaciously, but I'm leaving it for now. Ain't no way Jet Li would rip the slide off this sucker in an instant

TCB

Page generated in 0.04422 seconds with 7 queries