View Single Post
Old August 25, 2013, 06:40 AM   #5
Like ligionerbill said, nothing to discuss!
Treat every gun as a loaded gun!
Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction!
Little story,
My C O that I teach Firearms Safety with was glassing a group of hunters with his Binoc's and watch one of them pick up a rifle and look back at him. The party realized right away it was a Warden and put the rifle back down. When the Warden approached the group there was a apology, but when the warden opened the action on the rifle used he found it was a loaded rifle.
A citation was issued only problem was the judge ordered that a felon assault charge was in order. The Warden did plead the case of no intent to do harm and the person who I know well was fined and lost hunting privileges for 3 years.

I myself have never liked using Binoc's and do use a monocular but that still isn't as easy to use as a scope. I have for years thought about using a scope mounted on a short stock only, kind of like what we use to test a scope at the store counter. The only thing that keeps me from it is people may still think I am pointing a firearm at them and it could still fall into a brandishing definition where I could be turned in and then have to defend myself.
For the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, But to us who are being saved, It Is The Power Of God. 1Corinthians 1-18
Page generated in 0.07808 seconds with 7 queries