1. Situational Awareness (because we cannot allow a bad guy to get the drop on us)
2. Tactically Sound (because we need to deploy the life saving tactics as we prepare to fight off the threat)
3. Get R Done (much have the skills to put bullets on target as fast as possible and in a vast variety of positions)
4. Go Animal (Must be ready to become extremely violent without delay or hesitation)
5. Keep Your Head (must be able to return to normal once the threat is over)
My list based on the progression of a fight. I realize that 2 and 3 are not necessarily a mindset but more a skill set but they will give us the confidence to know we can get the job done which is mindset.
A perfect world.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen