View Single Post
Old August 6, 2013, 01:05 PM   #187
Sarge

I'm a long-time hunter and I just said we have an over-abundance of deer. We could have a six-month, three tag 'any deer' season here this year and you still couldn't drive at night for the damn things. They are thick as rats, at least until the 2nd day of deer season

Now as to 'whiners' (an over-used term in this thread of there ever was one)... I really hate to do this but,:

Quote:
whiner
noun
a person who makes frequent complaints usually about little things <don't be a whiner—the hike's not that difficult>

Synonyms baby, bellyacher, complainer, fussbudget, fusser, fusspot, griper, grumbler, kvetch, kvetcher, sniveler, whiner
Related Words bawler, bleater, moaner, screamer, squawker, wailer, weeper; crab, grump, malcontent

Near Antonyms happy camper
http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/whiner
Legitimate complaints about a bureaucratic FUBAR are not whining. And if somebody actually meets the definition above, don't waste your life trying to fix their pity party.

Peetz, you are not going to get a 'replacement suggestion' from me for APR other than to abandon it and go back to the old system. It was never needed here in the first place.

Page generated in 0.04420 seconds with 7 queries