View Single Post
Old July 16, 2013, 06:38 PM   #45
BigD_in_FL

Quote:
I can not remember a single burglary, scrap metal theft, or shoplifter in my 17 years in LE that was not to buy drugs. I have arrested a heroin addict that was doing 6-10 burglaries a day. Every day, he got up and went stealing to buy heroin. Thats it. I had one that I investigated where he stole the jewelry box of an 80+ year old man. Took what he thought was worth money and chucked the rest in a dumpster. That jewelery box cam from India. The victim brought it back from WW2 and had it for 60 years, until a heroin addict stole it, and then tossed it in the trash. That is one arrest out of many.

Making drugs legal is not the answer.
So why didn't the legal system in CT put him behind bars instead of letting him out to rob over and over again? This attitude is what feeds into the police becoming a military force - it is called job security. Arrest them, waste money prosecuting them, minimal incarceration, let them back out to do more crimes, and the cycle starts all over again

Sounds like the liberal education system -completely self-serving

These folks COULD be doing something, but too much politics/empire building going on - at payer's expense

Page generated in 0.04497 seconds with 7 queries