View Single Post
Old July 11, 2013, 08:04 PM   #9
Uncle Malice

Wanted to update you guys on the status here. I got the gun back from the factory today and everything appears to be in perfect working order. I've been racking it and dry firing it a lot, both fast and slow to see if I can get the trigger to fail again. It all seems good to go. It looks like they replaced barrel vs just replacing the sight. There were some dings in the mounting piece and they seem to be gone now... the new front sight is perfectly centered and cleanly done - no marks or nicks in the finish. The action seems nice and smooth for a new gun.

Added the Choate magazine tube extension and I'm really liking it. I also had the Wolff magazine spring delivered while it was gone and now I can't find it for the life of me. I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere, but for now, the Choate supplied spring seems fine.

I think I might end up painting this one up in some desert colors. Need to get out to the desert and put it through its paces first, but I think this one may replace my 20" as my favorite, assuming reliability proves to be as excellent as it's big brother. I'm really liking the ghost ring sights.

Page generated in 0.04378 seconds with 7 queries