View Single Post
Old June 15, 2013, 11:35 AM   #81
buck460XVR

Quote:
As for extending the range of any firearm, that is totally dependent upon the capabilities of the person pullin' the trigger.

Quote:
Originally posted by newfrontier45:

I've been saying that all along and you have argued with me all along.
If that's true, since you are always right......quote me. I did state that friends with little experience shot my .460 very well @ 75yards and better than with the .357s and .44s at half that distance. Extending the range of their accuracy with any of those calibers is totally dependent on increasing their skill level. My statement was that the .460 is a very accurate platform.....you have yet to show any evidence that this is not true.

Quote:
Originally posted by newfrontier45:

Once again, it is inevitable, some internet expert is going to use TKO in a way NOT INTENDED. I don't know how many times one has to say it. I guess some folks believe so strongly in some things that they will never be swayed.
I'm using the same formula you are and only stating what the results show. If it shows that the results of John Taylor's "Knock Down Factor" are not always gospel and do not always fit into every hunting scenario, it is only what I have been stating in my responses to this thread. You wish to only use those results that prove your point....I am willing to consider them all. I am the first to admit, I am far from an expert........but I do know what works better for me than a stranger on the internet, regardless of the amount of name calling they use.

Page generated in 0.04931 seconds with 7 queries