View Single Post
Old June 2, 2013, 11:11 PM   #30
SHE3PDOG

I'm younger than most of the crew here. I'm in my early 20's. Married. Christian. Libertarian (Though I don't fully agree with any current political party on everything). White. Born in Indiana. I've been a Marine since I was 18 years old. I have an Associates in Middle Eastern Studies. I speak 4 languages profficiently and am working on my 5th. I'm also an avid rock climber and hiker.

I didn't grow up around guns, but when I was about 10 years old, my mom accidentally fired a revolver at me. It missed, but I almost crapped myself. Despite that, I still learned how to shoot 4 years later with my grandpa's shotgun; I've been growing and shooting ever since. Shooting is fun, and I like collecting old war guns because of their historical value.

I like to think I don't fit the "stereotype", but I'm also of the opinion that acknowledging such a thing is in and of itself stereotyping. The truth is that gun owners are from all walks of life.

Marine, NRA member, SAF Defender's Club member, and constitutionally protected keeper and bearer of firearms

Page generated in 0.04616 seconds with 7 queries