View Single Post
Old May 12, 2013, 05:01 PM   #19
Because using incorrect terminology makes us all look uneducated to those antis who read these forums, thus perpetuating the myth that gun owners are "ignorant rednecks"?
I do use the proper terminology, just thought this comment would point out how common the use of the wrong termanology is. BTW, bet you knew exactly what I was talking about.
As far as the antis looking at us as uneducated , or ignorant, do you actually think they know the difference in a clip, and a magazine?
I pointed out the dfference in a magazine and a clip in what I thought was a polite fashon not too long ago toa brand new member on TFL, only to get a reply ridiculing me for my smart alec attitude. Never again, I'll just let them be thrown to the wolves!
Now, I gotta load some bullets up in the clips for my Hi-Point that I'm taking to the range tomorrow. Maybe some +p+ bullets for my 380 and 32 I got from Supergreat Ammo Boutique company as well.
(Lots of things that aren't technically correct are mentioned in tge firearms world. By both shooters, and manufacturers.)
Cheapshooter's rules of gun ownership #1: NEVER SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING!
Page generated in 0.03558 seconds with 7 queries