Where 1 is most important & higher is less important & assuming the following to start:
- Powder out of same can.
- Primers out of same box.
- Bullets out of same box.
- Cases same brand from same lot.
- Sizing & bullet seating most important. Concentric ammo a must.
- With high quality bullets with consistent ogives, sorting & weighing is not necessary. Use Sierras, Noslers & Bergers for out-of-box accuracy.
- If powder charge is below 35grs weigh every charge. Above that, set measure to throw +/- .1 gr.
- Case length, deburred flash holes & polishing are good workmanship, but add little or nothing to accuracy potential.