View Single Post
Old May 7, 2013, 06:14 PM   #6
Mystro

I handled one and it was very nice but the BG380 with the adjustable intergrated laser and adjustable full sights in a pocket pistol won me over. I will say i have fine tuned my laser to stupid accuracy. I sat back in my lawn chair on my range today and literally picked off black flys from 10yards as the landed on my white target. It also gives a level of intimidation on a small pocket pistol that may deescilate a situation if used in the right scenario. ALOT of stupid thugs see a laser and knows what that means. Thank you Hollywood action movies.

Pocket pistols have come a long way in quality over the last 5 years. The quality by the main players in the field are light years from what pocket pistols use to represent. I remember not so long ago that a pocket pistol were all crap and unreliable and brought bad memories of Jennings and Davis.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; May 7, 2013 at 06:21 PM.

Page generated in 0.04086 seconds with 7 queries