View Single Post
Old May 3, 2013, 10:04 PM   #28
AID_Admin

Guys, the last thing I wanted to do is to start a gun fight here! Let me draw back... I do not intend to become a professional shooter. If I'll be able to get results similar to what Saleen had shown I'll be one happy camper. I simply like shooting targets. I did it a lot when I was a kid and then had to take almost 20 years brake. Now I am back on the range and happen to fall in love with revolvers... that's all. I don't anticipate to do any competitive shooting, at least not any time soon.

The only reason I ask all these detailed questions is because by nature I like to gather as much knowledge as I can if I get interested in something. If I shoot a revolver I'd like to know everything I can about that revolver including history of it, strong and weak points, how it fairs to competition, etc. I am sure that right now both K22 and Ruger Single Six exceed my ability to shoot by a mile.

So, while I appreciate all the answers and knowledge I am getting here I don't want to you to get into heated arguments of which revolver is better. Worst comes to worst I can buy both of them eventually

Page generated in 0.04365 seconds with 7 queries