I've got five 10g Damascus doubles that I shoot with black powder brass shells.
One of them, branded "John Buckingham", had the bottom rib separating for several inches back from the muzzle, so I cut it to 18 1/2", fabricated a new front sight, made a new plug for the gap between the barrels, and added some decorative tack work. It came out quite nice and is definitely a crowd pleaser at the Cowboy Action shoots.
A beautiful pattern on this 1889 Remington - I have two of these.
I've managed to accumulate about 175 pieces of brass for them over the past couple years, but attrition has claimed a few and I currently have 155 - here are some of them.