View Single Post
Old May 3, 2013, 07:17 PM   #13
Whoops obviously my proof reading at 2AM sucks...can't even spell Hornady on my reload sheet.

serf - My never is "never planned on loading 100s, but it was the only bullet available" and I was below my 300 threshold. Never planned on going lower than 115gr for a 9mm as thats the lightest I'm comfortable shooting and reloading with. I purchased the 100s as a emergency reload if I needed rounds made up to protect myself.

I only purchased the lot of 100gr due to me being below 300 of my 115gr and there were ALL out of stock. I think I waited a solid 4 months from Midway for the 115gr Rainier bullets to come back in stock. The 100gr was like a last resort to reloading for ammo NEEDED(in a crisis moment, etc). I paid 16¢ for them so if I sell them it'll be for 16¢ ea. Not in it for profit.

Last thing I want to do is sell them and be like DARN IT during a shortage, but I am critical on powder and primers so was looking to see how other reloaders were handling tough decisions during a shortage. We have a Buy Sell Bulletin and there was a individual with 2k primers(for $60) and he would not even do a dead even trade with me. He would of came out on top even as a reseller.

Oh the football note - I am not a die hard fan. I watch and go for BOTH when they go against each other I bet on the better statistic team. I've gone to more AU tailgate Saturdays though.
Training pays keep active with your firearm. It could save your life one day.
Page generated in 0.08952 seconds with 7 queries