View Single Post
Old April 29, 2013, 10:55 PM   #35
Dashunde
Senior Member
 
Join Date: December 22, 2004
Posts: 1,704
Yea, I see your point, feel mostly the same about the internet, but in this case they dont seem to pimp anyones gear... its 70% about the comical interactions between hunters and land owners, the other 30% is hunting tips and giving each other a hard time.
Dashunde is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04716 seconds with 7 queries