View Single Post
Old April 25, 2013, 09:06 AM   #22
ScotchMan

Haz251, I really really like the Magpul gear. The stock is the most comfortable I have used, and is customizable for length and they sell cheek riser kits. I recommend getting the sling mount at the same time as it installs in place of one of the pieces they include with the stock. It is a huge improvement over the normal stock, and I much prefer it to the telescoping AR-style stocks (I don't really want a pistol grip on my shotgun). I highly recommend them.

As for your sights question, there are many sights that epoxy on top of the bead sight. The rear sight usually needs to be installed by a gunsmith, which is a permanent-type thing. I'd prefer a rail in the rear so I can swap out the site if I want, or put on an optic.

Since you mentioned wanting a rail and side saddle, I would look into Mesa Tactical's offerings. They have rails which are short for an optic, or full-length for standard AR-style BUISs. Then they can also include a side saddle. If you got the one pictured below, you would have your rail and side saddle covered in one stop, and could put on any sites you wanted.

NRA Instructor
NRA Member

Page generated in 0.04293 seconds with 7 queries