- sunset provision (I think this should be standard on pretty much all legislation, forces reconsideration of unintended consequences)
- NFA items legal for cc permit holders (incremental step)
- LEO and govt agencies must fully abide by local firearm laws, including bans, registration, mag limits, etc. (police, SWAT, National Guard, Border Patrol, Secret Service, all of them). what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
- path to restoration of 2A rights for non violent felons
- loan a buddy a gun for as long as I want with written permission granted, he can travel/hunt/shoot with it as he pleases, it's not a transfer (ideally with protection from lawsuit if he breaks bad)