View Single Post
Old April 14, 2013, 04:27 PM   #17
SterlingtheBandit

The bug-out baby...

I'm a CZ junkie. I lived in the Czech Republic in middle school, so the brand has a special appeal to me - besides the astounding reliability, design, and accuracy that CZ is known for. My very first handgun was a CZ 52 (manufactured the year of my birth, 1984), and after that I bought a CZ 75B w/Omega trigger (which I sold after my divorce - a decision that's haunted me ever since, as it was the best all-around firearm I've ever shot).

I decided to get back into the polymer game, and I really wanted another CZ. So, P-07 Duty it was. Mine is from the "B" series production run, so no mag drop/frame bulge/return to battery issues. Sublime ergos, high-cap (16+1 in 9mm), surgically accurate, and good looking (from my point of view - but I still hold that the 75B is the most attractive pistol ever designed).

Sorry for the lousy picture quality. I haven't had a chance to sit down and use a non-phone camera to document its beauty. And yes, I'm aware that it is regarded as butt-ugly by some. That said, I think it has far more character than competing XDs, Glocks, and M&Ps, even though I like all of those guns. Upcoming mods? Steel guide rod, new sights, tac-light (maybe). Next purchase? Probably a SP-01 or 75BD. Also, does anyone know of any good paddle holsters that fit the P-07?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CZpo7.jpg (75.4 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg IMG951298.jpg (232.5 KB, 415 views)
Past firearms (in order of acquisition): CZ 52, Hi-Point 9mm Carbine, Alchemy Arms Spectre .45, CZ 75B, Smith and Wesson M&P .40c. Past issued weapons: M16A4 w/M203, M4, M249 SAW. Current firearms: CZ P-07 Duty 9mm, To Be Continued.

Last edited by SterlingtheBandit; April 14, 2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Add pics.

Page generated in 0.05090 seconds with 8 queries