View Single Post
Old April 14, 2013, 09:07 AM   #71
Constantine

Quote:
I thought in America they carried firearms for self defence of themselves or families. Not for posing looking for phrase attention or making political statements.
You're right and I agree with you. It should stay concealed unless you're required to do otherwise. If it's a sporting event where it's allowed and/or you're out shooting, etc etc..It's not a problem. If it's being carrying on your person for defense. Yes I agree.

Quote:
Apart from that why give a possible attacker the heads up and give him the advantage doesn't make sense to me.

I agree 100% there too. The criminals already have the drop on you being the instigator/attacker to begin with. Why make yourself a target? The one that they should take out first?
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen

Page generated in 0.04237 seconds with 7 queries