View Single Post
Old April 13, 2013, 01:10 PM   #69
manta49

Quote:
Sp a gun will make you deader than getting stabbed in the back? You do know more deaths are cussed by bad drivers, medical mistakes and accidents but most of us only go "Tsk, tsk tsk, aint that just awful." and continue on with our gun campaign anti- or pro-.

A terrorist killed 13 people. injured 50 more and temporarily blinded another thousand or more without a gun on the Tokyo subway. Some Saudi fanatics killed 2,753 people in New York and no guns were used. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people and injured over 800 more, no guns were used. Like I said, it is not the weapon but the intent of the weapon user. Want to talk about machete's and Africa?
All of what you said above is true. I don't think there should be any further gun controls in America. And lots of thinks can be used to kill someone its the individual that has the intent to kill that's the problem not the weapon he uses. My point is don't try to convince me that a knife or similar is more efficient at killing than a firearm if that was the case there would not have hundreds of years of firearms devilment. That's why police armies and civilians carry firearms that's why people on this forum carry firearms for self defence and not a knife. PS If that was the case this would be a knife and other form of weapons forum and not a firearms forum.

Last edited by manta49; April 13, 2013 at 01:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.04168 seconds with 7 queries