View Single Post
Old April 7, 2013, 09:22 AM   #5
Bob I have had some talks with gun friendly LEO's. Once while working as a lineman with a cable contracting company a tree branch ripped my shirt to shreds. I was working less than block from the jail/sherriff's department. One saw my gun in the holster, and wlaked close enough to my side to keep my gun out of sight. He never asked to see my permit. When I asked him why he stated that he saw a nice gun, in a nice holster. That to him said permit holder. He liked my gun, and holster.

Other times cops I know, and see at the range will ask what I am carrying, and I let them shoot my guns at the range. I have had way more good experiences than negative here in Texas. I was stopped in Kentucky on a traffic stop. Showed my CHL, and the officer was pleasant, he asked what I was carrying. I told him a custom 1911, in a Cross Breed Super Tuck. He asked to see as he was considering a new holster. I safely cleared the gun let him fondle, and drool over it, and showed him my holster. He gave me a warning, and sent me on my way.
No matter how many times you do it and nothing happens it only takes something going wrong one time to kill you.

Last edited by m&p45acp10+1; April 7, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
Page generated in 0.03811 seconds with 7 queries