View Single Post
Old April 7, 2013, 07:17 AM   #3
thump_rrr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 12, 2010
Posts: 268
Lapua brass has more going for it than longer life.
When you purchase Lapua or Norma bras you will also get much more consistent weight in your cases. I typically get less than 1 grain extreme spread from lightest to heaviest.
Nearly 80% are within 0.5 grains so those are used for target shooting while the other 20% are used for fouling, sighters, or cold bore shots.

Thé flash holes are perfectly centered and appear to be drilled instead of punched.
thump_rrr is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04353 seconds with 7 queries