View Single Post
Old March 27, 2013, 11:15 PM   #15
Chaz88

Quote:
Scary bill. I'd like to think this many crazy measures are going to basically kill the bill without any work but who knows.
I am starting to think the crazy measures were intended to kill the bill. The people threatening filibuster are being demonized as baby killers on other sites. I not think it was intended as an attempt to do anything good. It is just more political maneuvering that can be used to beat up gun rights supporters now and later.

I have spent a fare amount of time refuting ridiculous comments and trying to talk about reason and facts on one of the sites today. Most the people just do not care about the reality of the bill. They do not want a rational discussion about it and even though I said nothing that would be overly objectionable on this site nearly all of my opponents and some supporters would be banned from this site quickly.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.04251 seconds with 7 queries