Thread: XS Big Dot's..
View Single Post
Old March 27, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1
Constantine

XS Big Dot's..

What do you guys think about XS Big Dots?

XS Big Dot

I'm curious to know peoples assessment of these sights. I can't really fully commit to something that I don't know. I don't have the patience to be changing night sights at random. I am very curious about these.

I feel like they are easy to acquire on a quick draw. But in my experiences you don't necessarily use your sights if you're doing a quick draw to engage and fire. It's draw, point, and shoot.

Here's where I am held back from buying them.

I feel like with something like Trijicon HD's (which I have) you have the best of both worlds. Precision of the notch / 3-dot sights. With the front sight being nice and bright.

With XS (or so it appears to me) you only have close quarter precision. Along with a faster sight picture in transitioning between targets.

I'm considering them for a CCW. Specifically my Glock 19. I'm getting a new Slide and barrel from Glock. So might as well search for new sights.

So what's your take on XS's big dots? Use them? Used them? Love them? Hate them?
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen

Last edited by Constantine; March 27, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.04451 seconds with 7 queries