View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 08:12 PM   #8
DeadEye1911
Member
 
Join Date: March 22, 2013
Location: Rio Grande Valley Texas
Posts: 35
I appreciate the advice guys. I've heard mixed reviews, but probably 90% or greater say that they run flawless, with the other 10% saying that a 1911 wasn't meant to be that small. I think it's worth the gamble, especially if the only problem i could ever foresee was to update a spring. Thanks guys.
__________________
Jesus said, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father, but by Me." (John 14:6)
DeadEye1911 is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04554 seconds with 7 queries