View Single Post
Old March 20, 2013, 06:43 PM   #8
Tom Servo
Join Date: September 27, 2008
Location: Foothills of the Appalachians
Posts: 10,319
You'll need to send a letter to the Firearms Technology Branch declaring your intent. Usually, they'll request a drawing and/or photo. At that point, they'll send a letter declaring the weapon exempt.

The address is the same as the NFA office:
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25401

From what I understand, they're pretty easy to deal with on this.
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
--Albert Camus
Tom Servo is offline  
Page generated in 0.05469 seconds with 7 queries