View Single Post
Old March 17, 2013, 07:48 PM   #38
Boomer58cal

I really hate to say it but never "count" on the police to show up. I've lived its two states. Both in town and in the country and have never seen a cop show up unless domestic violence is involved. Many of those where I live and my family have called them for burglars. Not one time have they showed up. You know what they say? Call back if there is an injury! The police are not there to protect you. The supreme court says it the polices job to just arrest criminals and not to protect you. I know, I know. Protect and sever. That's just words on the side of the car. Don't think I'm talking bad about cops because I'm not. I've known over 20 of them and most were good and honest. Most would even put their lives on the line for a complete stranger. The problem is if they're not told to go to you home how will them know to go there. In the county I live in today the people have voted year after year to decrease the sheriff's budget because they don't show up when they really need them to. Yet they seem to have all the time in the world to write speeding tickets.
If someone is not willing to devote the time to learn to defend them selves than their priorities are messed up. Especially if they have kids. It's your job to protect your children because they can't protect themselves.

Just my .02. Your experiences my very. I hope I don't offend anyone. Boomer

Page generated in 0.04450 seconds with 7 queries