View Single Post
Old March 15, 2013, 10:34 PM   #4
Rorik

No that was some good information. It is something I have just recently started to seriously look into and consider doing, so I had no idea what schools would be best to attend. I saw the NRA schools through their website, was just worried about relocating and everything which is why I even considered the online stuff - but you definitely made a good point, especially after looking into them further, they are a joke. I would much rather take a more hands on approach, the convenience of online is just what appealed to me but sometimes you have to inconvenience yourself to go after the things you really want.

I had no intentions of making the big bucks, just want to have a career I can support myself on and enjoy doing. I love working on guns, and it it something I would love to continue doing. A career in gunsmithing appealed to me due to the fact that you are constantly learning throughout your career, and constantly improving your craft and trade. The satisfaction of a finished project and the fact I will actually enjoy my job mean more to me than the monetary pay out. Thank you for the information, definitely gives me some things to think about and look into.

Last edited by Rorik; March 16, 2013 at 06:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.04321 seconds with 7 queries