View Single Post
Old March 12, 2013, 07:59 PM   #21
5 STRING

If you don't believe our nation is in crisis you must be living under a rock. There are many states that aren't in crisis right now however several are. Look at the laws just passed in NY, Colorado, Organ and etc. Some major companies involved in the firearms business are refusing to sell to some states and LE and government agencies in those states. Feinstein, Shumer and their ilk are pushing for draconian people control by the federal government. Have some of The People gone overboard buying and hording. I believe they have but that's what happens when fascism rares it's ugly head. If you don't understand what is going on you need to start doing some research on other gun boards and political forums.

I stated basically the same things that a couple of you have said on another forum, and got chewed out by some of the members on that site. Seems that they thought as long as they, themselves had 50,000 to 100,000 components of each caliber in their inventory at all times...then they, themselves were not looking at a problem, .... just people like me have the problem,....we who didn't/don't empty the shelves every week like they do.

Although, some of the ones who were crowing about having so much powder/primers stashed back at that time, are now running out of their own personal stock and are starting to sweat and cry a little louder.....just like the rest of us nobodys.

And yes, I am a new guy on this forum.....and yes I have some powder, primers and bullets... But I won't be wasting them either.....Not now....Not until somebody in Washington, DC with a brain starts speaking intelligently.

My 02

Page generated in 0.05150 seconds with 7 queries