Is this true from the SAFE act:
N.Y. PEN. LAW § 265.03
A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the second
(1) with intent to use the same unlawfully against another, such
(a) possesses a machine-gun; or
(b) possesses a loaded firearm; or
(c) possesses a disguised gun; or
(2) such person possesses five or more firearms; or
(3) such person possesses any loaded firearm.
Such possession shall not, except as provided in subdivision one or seven of section 265.02 of
this article, constitute a violation of this subdivision if such possession takes place in such person's home or place of business.
Criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree is a class C felony.
N.Y. PEN. LAW § 265.04
A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the first
degree when such person:
(1) possesses any explosive substance with intent to use the same
unlawfully against the person or property of another; or
(2) possesses ten or more firearms.
Owning 5 or more is a felony???