View Single Post
Old March 11, 2013, 11:26 AM   #10
rclark

Tis real... Seen it live several times as he lived here in Butte. It wasn't just fast draw either that he was good at, but hip shooting, aerial shooting, and of course just plain accurate short and long distance pistol shooting. Most all with the good o' Single Action revolver.... Plus a good gunsmith. He'll be missed. Do a search on youtube for Bob Munden and there are a few other demonstrations out there. Plus an early video of his him and his wife shooting too in competition. Becky is an excellent fast draw shooter in her own right. He is one of the few that could back up his 'talk' with his 'walk' .

Bob Munden Website

BTW, I have a Ruger .45 Colt/.45 ACP flattop that has a trigger job on it by Bob's replacement Jeff Ault before Bob passed away. Did good work. Also had a barrel turned on a New Vaquero I just purchased a couple weeks ago. Now it is shooting to POA.
A clinger. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes improperly referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. Ok.... the .44Spec is growing on me ... but the .45 Colt is still king.

Last edited by rclark; March 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

Page generated in 0.04472 seconds with 7 queries