View Single Post
Old March 5, 2013, 07:30 PM   #11
tahunua001

Quote:
Mine must be defective from the way people say how crappy they shoot.

3 shots at 50 yards with iron sights in heavy wind that was moving the target. Shot in a semi seated position using my knee to rest my elbow on. It could do better with someone that has better eye sight, and is steadier than I am.
is that supposed to be comical?
you are shooting from a non stable platform, with heavy outside influences further increasing instability and shooting at a moving target and then you think that because your shots randomly landed near eachother at 50 yards that it is accurate? 100 yards is the standard, non moving targets, stable shooting surfaces, and little outside interferance is how you calculate accuracy. you pretty much voided your entire argument.

even if that group was done in the specified conditions, that 1 1/4 inch group at 100 yards equates to 2 1/2 MOA, not exactly a tack driver.
Bean counters told me I couldn't fire a man for being in a wheelchair, did it anyway. Ramps are expensive.-Cave Johnson.

Last edited by tahunua001; March 5, 2013 at 08:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.04352 seconds with 7 queries