Not really panic buying but placing orders for what I feel I need. If its available at a reasonable price now, great. Otherwise I submit a back order and will wait. Problem is I cannot place orders on primers or powder locally and I refuse to pay the hazmat unless I am left with no other option down the road. I am more concerned with some scum bag in Washington outlawing what I have and making availability a moot point. But I'll tell ya that range shooting is a thing of the past for me unless they let me blow off some Russian Wolf.
Might be time to make some Hawkeye type arrows!