View Single Post
Old February 27, 2013, 05:28 PM   #22
dgludwig

Quote:
Quote:
Worry instead about the trigger return spring snapping in half, which leaves you with a non-firing gun until it's replaced. It's happened to me twice with the P220 my agency issues me, and also recently happened to another officer here. When we finally do get rid of them, I won't take them up on their offer to buy it. Lots of Sig apologists have told me "That's never happened to me with any of my Sigs", to which I say, wonderful. I'm glad you've not had it happen. But I'll also say that just because your favorite brand of handgun has never failed you, that doesn't mean that everyone can say the same. So: Congrats, and happy shooting. Hopefully your experience won't turn out like mine did.

Dude, you've become a broken record on this.
I have to agree-it is getting oh so predictable and, frankly, a wee bit tiresome. I'd hate to have to count the times Single Six has pitched his discontent for the SIG Model 220 pistol. We get it. Your trigger return springs broke a couple of times and your friend's did once. And you'll never buy a Model 220 but hope the new poster has better luck with his. Got it.

Quote:
As for what I said, and will continue to say, about Sigs, I'm just voicing my opinion, as we all do on here. If you don't like my opinions, no one is forcing you to read them.
Quite true. Likewise, I hope you understand that, even though we (certainly I) respect your opinions, there comes a time when the same thing said over and over and over again begins to lose its meaning and starts to become nothing more than a numbing, drum-beat vendetta. Just because you can't beat a dead horse to death, doesn't mean it's going to holler "ouch" every time you whip it.

Page generated in 0.05149 seconds with 7 queries